Discover over 37,000 square-feet of flexible multi-use spaces that can adapt perfectly to your meeting goals and accommodate the most demanding presentation and communication requirements. The Donald W. Reynolds Community Center is Southeastern Oklahoma’s newest premiere special event center!
The Donald W. Reynolds Community Center officially opened November 16, 2011. It is the largest convention/ meeting space venue in LeFlore County.
Among our features:
- A 12,000 square foot pillar-less sub-dividable multi-purpose function space optimal for receptions, concerts, award ceremonies, corporate events, tradeshows, weddings, graduations, proms and theme parties.
- Black Box Theater
- Stage Craft Area
- Outdoor Amphitheater
- Two loading docks – Auto, RV, Boat accessible
- Unlimited concrete floor load capacity
- High-speed wireless Internet
- Deluxe Executive Conference Room equipped with bar serving area and outside terrace
- 3 Individual meeting/function rooms with state-of-the-art audio visual equipment
- Star and Chorus Dressing Rooms
- Catering/Prep Kitchen
- 3 Individual Concession Stands
- Ticket/Box Office
- Art Gallery and Reception Area
- Ample Public Parking
As one of the most architecturally pleasing, technologically advanced and functionally superb venues in Southeastern Oklahoma, our experienced staff is committed to providing you with a First Class experience.
We’ll make your convention, meeting or special event easy to plan while helping to deliver memorable experiences and lasting impressions.
We look forward to being a part of your next great event!
The Donald W. Reynolds Foundation is a national philanthropic organization founded in 1954 by the late media entrepreneur for whom it is named. Headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada, it is one of the largest private foundations in the United States.